Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,327 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03451 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,559 (45,179₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)