Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03444 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,290 (37,445₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (29 minutes ago)