Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,628 (R$ 8,516) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)