Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,088 in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)