Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,259 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,307 (₨262,908) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)