Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00738 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,953 (₨671,069) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)