Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 18% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,558 in Marburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)