Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,278 in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)