Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,357 in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (38 minutes ago)