Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,595 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01409 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 222% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €18,654 (1,324,263 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,800 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (35 minutes ago)