Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,537 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00289 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €5,439 (1,884,635 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)