Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,847 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08516 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,510 (Bs 76,451) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,100 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)