Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,707 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09430 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,424 (Bs 46,920) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (34 minutes ago)