Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,325 in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)