Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,370 (COL$8,013,737) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)