Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 61% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,328 (COL$8,124,422) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)