Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,586 in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)