Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,116 in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)