Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 28% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,256 (3,328,078 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)