Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00070 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,290 (3,249,739 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)