Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,719 (3,922,476 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)