Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,759 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,772 (Dinar 1,119) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)