Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04878 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,242 (E£ 66,456) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (29 minutes ago)