Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04817 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,438 (E£ 71,379) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (42 minutes ago)