Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,501 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05450 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,617 (66,374 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)