Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12739 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 14% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,540 (35,636 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)