Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,530 (3,625,591 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,400 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)