Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,094 (3,994,686 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €6,000 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)