Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,770 (2,471,943 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)