Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,495 (Rp 21,441,921) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)