Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,298 in Mainz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 3 hours ago)