Cost of living comparison between Mainz, Germany and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,418 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)