Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,345 (30,115,885 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)