Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,614 (35,133,829 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)