Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 68% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,190 (₨86,684) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)