Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 5% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (21 minutes ago)