Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12669 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,413 (元19,044) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 3 hours ago)