Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12689 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,217 (元17,470) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)