Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,426 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01299 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 64% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,007 (₨154,523) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (37 minutes ago)