Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 28% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,194 (4,231,874 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)