Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 35% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,432 (1,599,142 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (36 minutes ago)