Cost of living comparison between Logroño, Spain and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,690 in Logroño.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (32 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)