Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00515 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 59% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €8,579 (1,666,495 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,400 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)