Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00514 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 59% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €8,132 (1,582,371 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,100 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)