Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00561 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 73% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,328 (771,782 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 1 hour ago)