Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13563 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 73% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €838 (元6,179) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)