Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 70% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,685 (元12,650) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)