Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28351 EUR / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,655 prices entered by 436 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)