Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,255 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12929 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,893 (元22,377) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)