Cost of living in Liege, Belgium vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 31% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,713 in Liege.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)