Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 20% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,490 (4,254,587 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,400 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)