Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 15% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,198 in Les Abymes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (44 minutes ago)