Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01884 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,447 (Php129,883) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)