Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01885 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,457 (Php130,318) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (28 minutes ago)