Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 24% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,900 in Latina.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (43 minutes ago)