Cost of living comparison between Latacunga, Ecuador and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,761 ($1,916) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (44 minutes ago)