Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,422 ($1,534) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)