Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 38% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,710 (4,597 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (1 minute ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)