Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01978 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,596 (RD$ 80,727) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)