Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02033 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,078 (RD$ 53,048) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)