Cost of living in Larisa, Greece vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,531 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 41% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,808 in Larisa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)