Cost of living comparison between Lahore, Pakistan and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,182 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 67% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €836 (₨95,333) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)