Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26139 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 17% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,621 (17,679 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)