Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €965 (Mex$ 22,290) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)