Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04267 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,140 (Mex$ 50,159) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)