Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,620 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13337 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,638 ($b12,284) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)