Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13712 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,769 ($b12,900) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)