Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13798 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,779 ($b12,893) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)