Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,041 ($4,763) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)