Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03468 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,557 (L 73,719) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)