Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03624 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,388 (L 65,905) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)