Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03824 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,867 (L 74,984) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)