Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03917 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 49% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,589 (L 40,571) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (30 minutes ago)