Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,358 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03942 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 49% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,928 (L 48,911) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (33 minutes ago)