Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03432 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 56% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,474 (L 72,101) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)