Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,699 (¥460,481) in Kyoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)