Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,311 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00882 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,347 (¥379,605) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)