Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.109 EUR / KWD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,898 prices entered by 375 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)