Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00575 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 25% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,691 (816,247 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)