Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20712 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,764 (RM8,515) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)